These are the policies set forth by Blue Ridge Broadcasting and are subject to change without notice.
For scheduling purposes, all information about announcements must be presented in writing, and received by Blue Ridge Broadcasting no later than 4:30 PM, four weeks before the date of the event or registration date.
Example: If your church is having a concert on July 10, Blue Ridge Broadcasting must receive the information by 4:30 PM on June 12.
For accuracy sake, emailed submissions need to be in a format which allows copying and pasting. Word documents are preferable (not fliers), however, the information may also be listed in the body of an email. All qualifying announcements must include the following information:
- The name of the event
- Date and time of event
- The location of the event (include facility, city, and state)
- Reservation deadlines
- The contact phone number/website
Announcements may be:
Mailed: 1100 Marion Street, Suite 126
Knoxville, TN 37921
- This policy applies to website listing, as well as on-air use.
- Announcements that are made on air, as well as the frequency and length of the schedule, will be at the discretion of the station personnel.
- All Event and Concert Calendar announcements are free of charge as a service to the public.
Questions about these policies should be directed to:
Blue Ridge Broadcasting
PO Box 159
Black Mountain, NC 28711
Office: (828) 285-8477
Fax: (828) 298-0117